Protecting your rights. Protecting your future.
Whether you are planning for the future of your business or protecting your rights in court, you want an attorney who will help you find the right solutions today, while also keeping an eye on your long-term goals. At the St. Augustine law offices of Mowrey Shoemaker Beardsley, we are ready to help your business grow and succeed.
We handle a wide range of business law concerns for businesses in the greater St. Augustine area. From resolving contract disputes to business litigation, our number one concern is helping our clients find solutions that work for their business. We can help your business with all of your legal concerns, including:
• Land Use: If you are involved in a real estate or zoning dispute, we can help you find solutions. It may be as simple as changing how your property is allocated.
• Commercial Litigation: Business disputes are common and can threaten your company’s bottom line. We can handle a wide range of issues in commercial litigation.
• Business Transactions: If you are involved in any type of business transaction, we can make sure your rights are protected and you are acting in the best interest of your business.
• Contracts: From employee and union contracts to contracts with other businesses, we can help you with negotiation, drafting and review of written agreements.
• Licensing: If you are involved in any sort of transaction or dispute involving M & A or franchising, we can help you understand your options and protect your business.
• Business Formation: When you are starting a new business, you want to make sure you make the right entity selection. From corporations to partnerships, we can help you explore your options and find a plan that suits your liability.
• Civil Litigation: We handle small claims and contract disputes in civil litigation for our clients. As a full-service law firm, we handle both plaintiff and defense representation.
Whatever concerns you may have, we will be there for your business every step of the way. Functioning as the equivalent of in-house counsel for our St. Augustine business clients, we develop long-lasting relationships based on a real understanding of their goals and concerns. Dedicated to helping all types of businesses, we offer Spanish language translation services. Contact us today to set up a consultation