Protecting your rights. Protecting your future.
When your future is on the line, you want to know that your attorney has your best interest in mind. At the law firm of Mowrey Shoemaker Beardsley, our first priority is to get the best possible results for our clients. We provide strong criminal defense for people in the St. Augustine, St. John’s, Flagler, Putnam, and Clay County areas facing a wide range of charges, including DUI, drug possession, and sex crimes.
With two former prosecutors at our firm, we know what to expect in criminal cases. Our lawyers know how to meet the challenges of the courtroom in St. John’s County and throughout the North Florida area. We handle a wide range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
• DUI Defense: Whether it is your first drunk driving charge or you are a repeat offender, we can help you minimize the consequences and stay out of jail.
• DUI & Traffic Law: If you have received a DUI or other traffic tickets, you want an attorney who will protect your rights in court and at administrative hearings. We can help you fight to keep your license.
• Drug Charges: From possession to sales and trafficking, we will fight to get the drug charges you face dismissed or reduced.
• Sex Offenses: With mandatory sex offender registration for sex crime convictions in Florida, you want to do everything you can to fight the charges you face.
• Theft & Burglary: Our firm handles a wide range of theft crimes, including burglary, larceny, and armed robbery.
• Violent Crimes: From simple assault and battery to murder, we protect the rights of people charged with violent crimes in North Florida.
• Domestic Violence: All you want is a chance to tell your side of the story. We will give you that chance as we protect your rights.
• White Collar Crimes: There are serious consequences for white collar crimes such as embezzlement, fraud, and forgery.
• Federal Crimes: From drug crimes to white collar crimes and sex offenses, we will defend you aggressively in federal court in Florida.
You want to do everything you can to protect your future. From our offices in St. Augustine, our lawyers will do whatever it takes to fight for your rights. We accept credit cards for all cases and offer Spanish translation services. Contact us today for an initial consultation. Many consultations are free. Contact us for more details.